Fiber boards are especially suitable for applications where high strength and hardness, high temperature resistance and good insulation properties are required. Like all fiber products, sheets of both ceramic and biosoluble fibers are available for temperatures up to 1600C.
Upon request, plates can also be specially cut / punched to obtain the desired shape.
Typical applications are:
- Fixed high temperature seals and closures
- Furnace linings
- Refractory behind insulations
- Fire protection systems
- High temperature baffles and muffles
- Glass tank insulation
- Iinings of flue gas pipes
- Iinings of liquid metal distribution channels
- Floor tiles
- Heating systems
ATTENTION - Sale to professionals only