Plastic sealing cords are cold-drawn gaskets made of high-quality, fiber-free ceramics, which are used in continuous steel casting.
Plastic sealing cords offer an alternative to traditional paper or textile seals: water solubility can prevent contamination in mechanical elements and water spray nozzles.
Further properties of the plastic sealing cords are:
- Light handling and installation
- Height Compressive strength
- Quality sealing properties
- Water soluble (no contamination of the cooling water)
- Standard dimensions: dia 20 mm
- Other dimensions on request
ATTENTION - Sale to professionals only